Luis Suarez’s future at Atletico Madrid is unclear with his contract to expire at the end of the season.
Suarez helped Atleti win LaLiga last term with 21 goals.
The Uruguayan joined Atletico from top-flight rivals Barcelona in 2020 on a two-year deal.
TOP STORY – SUAREZ WANTS GERRARD REUNION AT VILLA
Suarez wants a reunion with former Liverpool teammate Steven Gerrard at Aston Villa, reports Gerard Romero.
The Atletico Madrid forward’s contract expires at the end of this season and has been sounded out by numerous Brazilian clubs.
Suarez has had offers from Palmeiras, Corinthians and Atletico Mineiro but wants to link up with Gerrard who took over at Villa in January.
Luis Suarez ha descartado ofertas de Palmeiras, Corinthians y Atlético Mineiro -además de una de Arabia – para centrarse en la propuesta del Aston Villa de su ex compañero Gerrard. En directo en https://t.co/vrsj4XOUJL #jijantesfc
— Gerard Romero (@gerardromero) January 18, 2022
– ESPN claims Paris Saint-Germain have opened talks with Manchester United’s Paul Pogba and Milan’s Franck Kessie, as part of their effort to convince Kylian Mbappe to stay in the French capital amid interest from Real Madrid.
– Juventus have made an enquiry for Borussia Monchengladbach’s Denis Zakaria according to 90min as they prepare for Arthur Melo to join Arsenal .
– Arsenal‘s bid to sign Fiorentina’s Dusan Vlahovic looks to have hit a roadblock with the Serbian only interested in joining Juventus, reports the Mail.
– Milan want to bolster their backline and are interested in a loan deal for Tottenham’s Japhet Tanganga, claims Fabrizio Romano.
– Leicester City and Newcastle United may rival Brentford to sign Inter’s Christian Eriksen, reports the Times.
AC Milan are still looking for a centre back. No fresh contacts yet for Eric Bailly, Abdou Diallo still in the list – Tanganga among options but AC Milan only interested in potential loan move. #ACMilan
Tottenham are not open to let Tanganga leave on loan before next week.
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) January 18, 2022